Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hanging out with the Boys

After spending the morning studying Chinese Medicine and doing Jin Shin with my friend Teri, I went home to hang out and be with the boys.
The guys love having me there...
Even Black Elk, who let me put a halter on and take it off again without a bit of worry.

I was hoping to get Rascal to look around at the camera, but no luck!
He was keeping his ears tuned in instead.
I was ready to go.. but they said..no, not yet!
I keep hoping somone will show up you just loves to groom horses!
After hanging out, I saddled up Rascal who is busy getting nice and muddy here, and we had a great session. We rode hands-free and at each stop I asked him to 'drop your head'.. which he did on his own accord about half the time and then with just the words. I was so tickled all I could do was laugh!  I was mostly surprised he'd learned the words..or was he just mind reading? You never know with these mustangs.

2 comments:

  1. At the end of your post I was giggling with you! :-) What fun and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Karen,
    I am missing you... will have to trot over to see if you're keeping up on your blog!
    kate

    ReplyDelete