Monday, January 16, 2012

Jin Shin on My Horse Rascal

Rascal had a very different issue. But the great thing about Jin Shin is that it works on many levels: physical, emotional and spiritual. Of course, the issue might show up on all those levels - or just one. Rascal's presenting issue was a persistant soreness in his right hip, so Pam and I worked on his back and his hips. It is interesting to see his expressions, so I have included lots of photos in this blog. He was not as expressive as Black Elk, but I don't think the issue was nearly as deep either.
 While it is best to have your horse loose while doing Jin Shin, Rascal is like his name and he's into everything, so I tied him to the trailer, so he'd stay more in one place. You can see that some energy is beginning to move by his pawing and the arch in his neck in the next photo.
 Like folks who smoke or eat all the time, Rascal works out his displaced feelings with his mouth, so here he's eating the trailer.
 I was working on the hip that was stiff, and Pam was working on the opposite hip. Even on her side there was very little energy.




 By now, he seems to have some release and is feeling better.

 Usually at the end of the session the horse seems to say 'thank you'!
As for me, I want to thank my Jin Shin Peeps.. Pam Frye and Teri Murrey! They are pure magic!

No comments:

Post a Comment